Atomic Assassin Katana
The blade of this assassin's sword is hand-forged and made of 65Mn spring steel. The 65 magnesium makes this steel much stronger than stainless steel, meaning it will keep the fine sharp edge for a long time. The blade is blue anodized in a dripping pattern along one side, and has a blood groove running the length of the spine. With the traditional katana curve and modern materials, this war sword is ready for demonstrations and light sparring.
Holding on to this speckled samurai weapon takes a solid handle, and the spies made sure to pick a good one. First wrapped with a synthetic white ray skin, the handle is then wrapped with a tsuka-maki pattern that creates diamond shapes in the cord warp. The black menuki dragon pendants are visible through the holes, both securing the handle together as well as allowing the spirit of this creator to help the user hit their target. Capped with black anodized metal at the top and bottom, the comfortable handle of this sword will make it feel like an extension of your arm.
Protecting your fingers during a mission is going to help things go a lot smoother. This hand forged katana has a guard, or tsuba, that does this with style. The black anodized metal is a minimalist design with flowers and garden fences, allowing plenty of air to move through to prevent drag. This artistic work is also reflected in the saya, or scabbard, that houses the assassin's weapon. Crafted of wood and covered in dark and blue speckles with some shimmering gold and silver tones poking through, this saya is as beautiful as it is deadly.
This gorgeous katana can be disarming, but be careful, because you probably like your arms where they are. On your body. So show respect to this battle-ready sword by placing it on display in your home, and make sure to care for it in between missions. And if any home intruders decide to enter without permission, you can make sure they get disavowed.
Atomic Assassin Katana Highlights:
- Hand-Forged 65Mn Spring Steel Blade
- Blue Anodized Dripping Graphic on Blade
- Vibrant Blue Sequence Patterned Saya
- Glossy Lacquered Outer Coat on Saya
- Decorative Handle with Imitation White Ray Skin
- Black Cord Tsuka Wrap
- Blue and Golden Colored Sageo Cord Wrap
- Detailed Artistic Black Metal Tsuba
- Total Length: 40.5" (approx.)
- Sword Length: 39" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 10.5" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 28.25" (approx.)
- Oval Tsuba Dimensions: 3" (approx.)/li>
- Katana Weight: 2lbs 5.5oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2lbs 13oz (approx.)
- Black Menuki Dragon Pendants on Handle
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Excellent Self-Defense Display Weapon!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org