Black Hardwood Escrima
Cut from 100% Oak wood and finished in a stunning black lacquer paint, these martial arts escrima are heavy enough for real combat and durable enough for the toughest training sessions.
Featuring their trademark carved, red, twin-stripe grooves, this is one wicked fighting stick for beginners and pros alike. Pick up a pair today!
Sold Individually (Not In Pairs)
- Black Lacquered Finish - Great for night missions!
- 100% Oak - Heavy and durable!
- Multiple Uses - Perfect for practice or even as a costume prop!
Black Hardwood Dimensions:
- 26" Overall Length (approx)
- 1 1/4" Dia. (approx)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $80
- $5.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $80
- Questions? Call Us at 1-800-977-6928 or Email Service@KarateMart.com
+ REVIEWS (1)
For most people, the biggest problem with these sticks is that they are so ridged and heavy that it actually hurts your hands to hit them against something. But, I stick to forms and combinations, so it's never been a problem for me. If I do use them on a punching bag, I feel some vibration in my hands, but that is something that you get used to and is probably good for you when learning a weapon."