Black and Blue Foam Escrima
Safety is important for young martial artists learning weapons technique. Training to use escrima and kali sticks, as well as other martial arts weapons, should be fun and keep the risk of injury to a minimum. Sparring with a partner and practicing kata are important to arnis stick mastery; The Black and Blue Foam Escrima is here to help.
This foam padded escrima stick is just under 2 feet long, making it a couple inches shorter than traditional escrima. This length can be more comfortable for children, while the larger diameter of about 1.4 inches is often easier for smaller hands lacking dexterity. Black and blue foam padding accounts for that extra thickness; The thick sponge covering provides shock absorption and reduces the risk of bodily harm during training. A PVC plastic core keeps this practice weapon lightweight, yet strong enough to withstand some light sparring and kata exercises.
Sponge covered fighting sticks are a sensible choice for beginners looking to build their escrima stick skills. The shorter length also makes it useful as a foam covered baton that can be used to develop self-defense skills in adults and kids alike. Whether you're new to stick fighting or to using a baton correctly, this foam weapon is here to make it safe, so you can build valuable confidence for the road ahead.
Black and Blue Foam Escrima Highlights:
- Length: 23.75 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1.375 inches (approx.)
- Weight: 7.5 ounces (approx.)
- PVC Plastic Core
- Black and Blue Foam Padding
- Reduces the risk of bodily harm
- A good choice for younger martial artists
- Great for building confidence!
- Sold Individually
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org