Black Ops Trench Cleaver
These trench knives are forged with 1065 high carbon steel and made full tang to give it ultra-hard hitting chops. The forward curving cleaver blade shape sports a almost 7-inch fine edge that is razor sharp, and a squared tip for deep and straight slices. The blade has an all black finish for protection against corrosion, a fits well within an average weight range at 1 pound 6.3 ounces.
But no other knife in your kitchen or collection will have the same trench knife handle. It is casted out of a metal alloy and given a rubberized TPS palm grip. This trench guard has a long bar of flat-ended divots and pointed edges, including a huge pommel spike. This makes a fine set of knuckles that will protect your fingers and give them a weapon. It can be used for fist strikes should your steak give you any attitude.
Hang this tactical cleaver with your outdoor equipment, although you have to decide if it goes with the survival gear, the camping gear, or as part of the kitchen. It is an impressive blade that will chop and cut with ease, no matter what part of your gear you stash it with. If you do choose to it around at all times using the heavy-duty nylon sheath, it will see you through to dinner and beyond.
Black Ops Trench Cleaver Highlights:
- Black 1065 High Carbon Steel
- Squared-Tip Butcher Blade Shape
- Shallow Double Sided Fuller
- Extended Knuckle Guard and Rubberized Grip
- Blade Length: 6.75" (approx.)
- Total Length: 13" (approx.)
- Cleaver Weight: 1 pound 6.8 ounces (approx.)
- Skull Crusher Spike on Pommel
- Black Woven Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Stealthy Dark Knife for Covert Chopping!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org