Rugged Combat Cleaver
The stonewashed blade is made of 440 stainless steel and given a sharpened bevel edge, taking up 1 inch into the cleaver blade. The entire width of this outdoors kitchen knife is about 2.5 inches across and 7.25 inches long. Up at the top right is a huge machined hole for you to hang this squared machete in a convenient place while you are cooking up some gourmet camp grub. The full tang steel reaches down past the handle, so you can hang this cleaver from your wrist as well once you string a lanyard through the hole on the bottom. This combat cleaver weights almost a pound, so you can throw that weight into every swing. The pointed tips at both ends of the blade will help when making dinner, but these points can also be of assistance in a survival situation where you must use it to fight.
Chopping and mincing are no problem with this blade, whether you are talking enemies or onions. With a section of jimping near the spine at the hilt, more leverage can be applied for cutting through bone or gristle as dinner is being prepared. The smooth sanded composite wood handle has a white-tinted wood grain look that will match the weathered rocking chairs at grandpa's cabin. The pakkawood handle reaches 4.5 inches long, and will provide the control you need for slicing and dicing through what's on the menu.
When you are finished prepping and ready to chow down, wipe the cleaver blade clean and store it in the cushioned woven sheath. The case also has a belt loop for hanging with your gear, and a fastener to hold the handle securely. Take no chances with the wild side of the wilderness, and take no chances with your food! Chef knives are a thing for the kitchen, and now you can own and take an outdoor butcher knife out on the trail!
Rugged Combat Cleaver Highlights:
- Stonewashed 440 Stainless Steel
- Rectangle Blade Shape with Large Hanging Hole
- Full Tang Fixed Blade Camping Cleaver
- Slip Resistant Pakkawood Handle
- Handle Length: 4 1/2 inches (approx.)
- Blade Length: 7 3/8 inches (approx.)
- Cleaver Length: 12 inches (approx.)
- Cleaver Weight: 14.6 ounces (approx.)
- Pointed Tips on Both Blade Edges
- Smooth Woven Sheath with Belt Loop
- Pommel Hole to Carry with a Lanyard
- Made for Hard Chops Through Tough Materials
- Works as a Machete in a Time of Need
- An Outdoor Chef's New Go-To Cleaver!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com