Military Trench Cleaver
You want a big knife? Then get a big knife. Get a knife that looks like it can slice other knives in half. The Military Trench Cleaver may be a thick stainless steel butcher's knife with an antiqued brass knuckles handle, but it could also double as construction equipment. It's that big.
This jaws-of-life knife is a massive stainless steel blade that is a square, and has square vent holes punched out of it. Speaking of punching, the authentic brass handle has spiked knuckles like any self-respecting trench knife does. This cleaver looks like a cousin of the 'Mark 1' military trench knife, commissioned and distributed by the army to soldiers in 1918. To solidify that fact, "US 1918" is stamped right onto the side of the handle to forever remind you of the year that things were rough and tough in the trenches.
Looking at this butcher blade in the modern year, the sharpened 9.5-inch fine edge is ready to cut, well, anything. The beveled edge doesn't have the precision marks of a machine, no, it seems hand forged due to it's unique blade shape. The holes at the top of the blade are for hanging this huge cleaver in the kitchen, or armory. Your choice. It will be useful in either location.
The handle to wield this spiked military knife is authentic brushed brass that is a 1/2-inch thick. The knuckle guard of this cleaver makes the blade stand out from other butcher knives, because it has pointed spikes to cover and protect your hands. The wide knuckle holes also seem to be hand forged, making them large enough to fit most any set of knuckles. An elongated thumb guard at the back of the hilt gives you the leverage needed for pushing the sharpened steel forward and chopping down.
Just in case that wasn't enough, you can use the ginormous skull crusher spike that protrudes out of the handle base to break glass, ice, bones, or nearly any material that you come across. With over 2 pounds of weight behind that spike as you bring it down, you can probably crush a cinder block or two! A black genuine leather sheath is included to transport this big ol' 15-inch long boy around, if it ever leaves the kitchen. But military personnel everywhere will appreciate and use this knife to get the job done, no matter how big or small!
Military Trench Cleaver Highlights:
- Thick Stainless Steel with Polished Finish
- Massive Butcher Blade Shape
- Squared Vent Holes Through Blade Top
- Long Thumb Guard for Control and Leverage
- 'US 1918' Stamped into Antiqued Brass Handle
- Spiked Knuckle Guard Inspired by the Mark 1
- Blade Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Blade Width: 3.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4 1/8" (approx.)
- Total Length: 15" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2 pounds 6oz (approx.)
- Skull Crusher Steel Spike on Pommel
- Black Genuine Leather Sheath
- Time to Break Out the Heavy Artillery!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com