Classic Recurve Field Knife
At 9 inches long in total, this field knife is an excellent size for cuts of all shapes and directions. That's important when you are reaching in hard to fit places, or doing many cuts over and over. The recurve blade shape offers a slightly wider top portion of knife, giving the 4.5-inch fine edge a bump that can cut more effectively with a back stroke. The swedge, or false top edge, gives this 440 stainless steel knife a pointed tip that will puncture things with ease.
The handle of this fixed recurve knife give it both looks and utility in a winning combination. The pakkawood used comes out as black and white stripes that show the contouring of the grip, complete with an index finger overhand and a lanyard hole at the base. The handle flanks the 1/8-inch thick steel and is full tang, making it a solid knife from top to bottom. Slip in into the faux leather sheath, and take it out for the world to admire. Just don't tell your buddy you had initially bought it for them, but then kept it!
Classic Recurve Field Knife Highlights:
- Satin Finished 440 Stainless Steel
- Thick Modified Recurve Blade Shape
- Beautiful Striped Pakkawood Handle
- Ergonomic Handle Design
- Thumb Jimping on Spine
- Total Length: 9" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 4.5" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 5.6 ounces (approx.)
- Faux Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
- Lanyard Hole Through the Full Tang
- Sturdy Fixed Blade for All Uses
- Elegant Knife with a Classic Recurve Blade!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com