Ringed Seax Knife
This legendary fixed blade knife is crafted by hand and it has the hammer marks to prove it. The spine of the pointed chisel blade is dark and unfinished, tapering down to the polished fine edge that is razor sharp. The wedged tip resembles a tanto, further connecting the samurai and to their Nordic counterparts. The thick steel won't break your back, as this knife only weights 6.8 ounces as it carries the sharp 4.5-inch blade around.
The handle of this forged seax knife is natural wood that has been sanded smooth and secured to the full tang of the blade. The scales of the handle are a bit wider, providing control to a hand covered for warmth, protection, or as part of your costume. Also giving you more control is the karambit ring at the base, which has comfortably rounded edges for your finger. Changing grips with this 7/8-inch hole will help you in combat, and allows you to use the squared edge that hangs off of one side of the ring.
This antiqued and unique blade is from days of yore, but it can be yours when you add it to your collection. As the Viking warriors would have passed down their sax knives from father to child, this 9-inch hammered steel weapon can be kept in your family for a long time as well. The stitched natural leather sheath will keep the blade safe and protected, and offer a way to carry this seax from your belt as you carry your axe.
Ringed Seax Knife Highlights:
- Hand Hammered Carbon Steel
- Rustic Charcoal Finish on Blade
- Full Tang with Security Ring
- Pointed Viking Seax Blade Shape
- Sanded Natural Wood Handle
- Blade Length: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 3 3/4" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 9 1/2" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 6.8oz (approx.)
- Karambit Security Ring: approx. 7/8" Diameter
- Red-Tinted Genuine Leather Sheath
- Belt Loop on Sheath for Easy Carry
- Excellent Gift for a Viking Lover!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org