Woodland Ranger Survival Blades
Both the axe and the knife of this survival blade set are crafted with 1055 carbon steel. This metal is harder than a 440 stainless, meaning they will keep their edge longer and put up with more use between sharpening. The higher carbon content give each blade more stability, but it does make it more susceptible to rust and corrosion, so you will want to keep each weapon oiled and maintained. With the total weight of this knife, axe, and holster being around 1 pound 10 ounces, you'll be trading out a lot of weight!
The knife of this ranger's blade set has a dramatic clip point curve on the spine, which is designed to give a more pointed tip without adding unnecessary amounts of steel to get it. The sharp blade reaches about 5.5 inches long, and has a length of about 10.5-total. The smooth wooden handle is straight and has a metal finger guard and pommel bolster, with brass pins fitting along the handle to secure the tang of steel into place. At around 7 ounces, this nimble knife can work magic from big cuts to delicate slices.
The hatchet of this set is also made of the high carbon steel, given a sharpened edge of about 2 3/8-inches, and is a total of 11 inches long. The axe head is about 4 inches wide, and is designed in a simple way to take as much impact as possible without damage. This hatchet is great for chopping up branches for firewood, food prep, personal protection, and building camp. All the things you need for a lightweight yet sturdy outdoors hatchet! With the combination sheath, you'll have it just as close as you keep your knife, and both will come in handy often when out in the woods.
Great survivalists have always taken tools with them that meet the weight and quality requirements of the mission. This combination set of an axe and hunting knife is the perfect gift for the rancher in your life, or for attaching to your own saddle bag. The genuine leather sheath conveniently holds both items and provides a belt loop, so you don't have to pick which weapon to have on your hip. Prep for your next survival run with this classy and well-crafted hatchet and knife set!
Woodland Ranger Survival Blades Highlights:
- Crafted with 1055 Carbon Steel
- Authentic and Smooth Hardwood Handles
- Extremely Curved Clip Point Knife Shape
- Flat and Sharp Chopping Axe Head
- Axe has an Ergonomic Handle Design for Control
- Brass Pins Securing Tang to Wooden Handles
- Smooth Bolsters On the Base to Protect Wood
- Axe Blade: 2 3/8" (approx.)
- Axe Head Width: 4" (approx.)
- Axe Length: 11 1/4" (approx.)
- Axe Weight: 14.6oz (approx.)
- Knife Blade: 5 5/8" (approx.)
- Knife Length: 10 3/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 7.2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1lb 9.1oz(approx.)
- Genuine Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
- Minimalist yet Finely-Made Survival Weapons
- Excellent Set of Outdoor Blades for the Next Hunting Trip!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com