Trailing Point Woodsman Knife
This knife is forged with a quarter-inch thick piece of 3CR13 stainless steel, from the tip to the bottom of the tang. This provides a solid frame for holding, slicing, scrapping, and dicing, no matter what direction. The blade is about 4.25 inches long and has a curved tip away from the handling in what is called a trailing-point blade shape. The long fine edge is razor sharp, and looks excellent with the wide bevel and even a small fuller on each side.
This fixed blade field knife isn't just stylish. The massively thick piece of steel consists of the sharpened blade, the tang throughout, and the grip-changing ring at the base of the handle. This wide finger ring is about 1 1/8-inch in diameter, and made of the same thick and shining steel as the rest. This security ring allows you to swing the blade into different positions, loop some paracord through, or to give you more control when you're slicing in the forest.
The wooden handle is arguably just as thick, making the grip of this woodsmen knife more than you expected. The smooth and rounded contours make it roll comfortably around as you manipulate it. You'll have even more friction leverage with a ridge of jimping that runs along the tang both through the handle and on the back of the blade. With a nice tight grasp, you might be able to cut through anything!
This high quality trailing blade knife comes with it's own sheath that has a loop to slide your belt through. A snapping button secures the knife handle in place, so this hunting knife karambit doesn't pop out when you don't mean for it to. This weapon has an excellent feel with the weight of about 8 ounces, and this compliments the roughly 9.5-inch size. With a nimble and heavy-duty blade on a thick handle with a safety finger ring, this knife is ready to hit the trails to fetch some game.
Trailing Point Woodsman Knife Highlights:
- Very Thick (0.25") 3CR13 Stainless Steel Blade
- Trailing Point Blade with Swedge on Top
- Full Tang
- Double Sided Fuller on Blade
- Extremely Sharp Blade and Tip
- Ring on the Pommel
- Very Thick Rosewood Handle
- Heavy Duty Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Blade Length: 4.25" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5.25" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Weight: 8oz. (approx.)
- Very Comfortable in Forward or Reverse Grip
- Great for Skinning Game
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org