Rugged Woodsman Skinner Knife
Rangers need knives that are comfortable to manipulate and strong enough to endure. This full tang knife is made of a thick piece of 440 stainless steel with a polished finish, showing the wide bevel of the 4 inch long blade. The tip curves down from the spine to a pointed tip, giving a great slicing and puncturing tool right at your side.
Weighing about 6.4 ounces and reaching a full 9 inches long, this hunting bowie is a great size for carrying around on your hip. The smooth and rounded pakkawood handle has tints of blue and greys, and the handle has a lanyard hole at the bottom that already comes with a piece of lanyard cord. The center hole makes this knife a skinning knife, giving you the added control you'll need over the blade as you cut and scrape.
Taking these clip point knives around will not only keep you cutting from dawn till dusk, it will be an excellent addition to your utility belt or uniform. The brown leather sheath is stitched around the outsides, and provides a belt loop to hang it from your side. The road may be long, but as long as you have a sharpened field knife with you, it won't be near as difficult.
Rugged Woodsman Skinner Knife Highlights:
- Made of Thick 440 Stainless Steel
- Fore-Finger Ring (or an Index Finger Ring)
- Curved Clip Point Blade Shape
- Full Tang Though Gray Pakkawood Hanlde
- Jimping on the Spine for Skinning Control
- Lanyard Hold on Handle with Included Cord
- Genuine Brown Sheath with Belt Loop
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 9" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 6.4oz (approx.)
- Pointed Tip and Jimping for Precision Cuts
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com