Dark Tactical Naginata
The steel blade is an angular tanto shape that is extremely sharp, and it has a pointed tip that is ready to pierce. Made of 2Cr13 stainless steel, this epic spear blade has a 7.25-inch sharpened edge and is over a quarter-inch thick. That means it's built for business, like sending it sailing across the meadow as you hunt, or trimming those branches that are just out of reach. No matter what way you use this tactical naginata, you can confidently put your strength behind it.
They really didn't mess around when designing and constructing this polearm weapon. The handle is made of a nylon composite that is reinforced with fiberglass. The grip section near the top has finger grooves for control, while the center and bottom of the shaft have ridge lines cut right out of the material. The base of the 3-foot long handle has a rubberized stopper so you can rest it on the ground in between battle scenes.
When not in use, or just for show, the black injection-molded sheath fits securely over the blade and snaps into place. It has a belt loop, for taking it with you, or you can hang it in your garage or shop for those times when no other blade will reach. This epic polearm is sturdy, well-made, and ready for action, so grab yours today to be a master warrior tomorrow!
Dark Tactical Naginata Highlights:
- Blade Made 2Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Black Oxide and Brushed Silver Finish
- Fiberglass Reinforce Nylon Fiber Handle
- Ergonomic Finger Sections for Swing Control
- Ridged Sections for Non-Slip Grip
- Blade Length: 7.25" (approx.)
- Blade Thickness: 1/4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 36.5" (3 feet) (approx.)
- Total Length: 44.5" (approx.)
- Overall Weight: 2lb 3oz (approx.)
- Custom-Fitted Black Thermoplastic Sheath
- Manufactured by United Cutlery
- Extreme Tactical Tanto Spear for Your Next Adventure!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org