Stealth Survival Spear
Man has been putting sharpened points on sticks for as long as they've been around. The spear has a long history of being a vital piece of any battle, giving the soldiers who use it a variety of ways to slash, stab, and spike any enemy that comes within reach. And when they're out of reach, you simply send the spear to them. The injection molded nylon fiber shaft is reinforced with a fiber filling, so this 5 foot long spear weapon can take the impact.
The blade found on this impressive spear staff is known as a waisted, or constricted, blade shape, with the pointed tip curving out wide before coming back together again. Each side has about 9-inches of extremely sharp fine edge made out of SK5 high carbon steel. This type of steel has excellent edge retention and a have-no-fear attitude when it comes to meeting your enemies, their bows, or their boats.
You can learn to throw this survival weapon with extreme accuracy, giving you a long and lethal range, which is why sharp polearms have been popular in all civilizations throughout history. At about 1.5 pounds and fitted with a black nylon sheath, these exceptional throwing spears are just what you need to start hitting the mark.
Stealth Survival Spear Highlights:
- Blade Made of SK5 High Carbon Steel
- Black Oxide and Silver Finish
- Waisted Spear Shape with Razor Sharp Edges
- Injection Molded Nylon Fiber Handle with Filled Shaft
- Well-Wrapped for Control and Grip
- Blade Length: 9 inches (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4 feet 3 inches (approx.)
- Total Length: 5 feet (approx.)
- Overall Weight: 1lb 6oz (approx.)
- Custom-Fitted Black Nylon Sheath Included
- Columbian Survival Spear
- Excellent Spear Weapon for Sport and Training
- High Quality Materials for Epic Hunting
- Some Assembly Required - All Parts Included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com