Modern Warrior Nagamaki
Starting with 1065 high carbon steel, one of the mightiest steels around, this full tang weapon is ready to go head to head with any bad guy you come across. This steel is heat treated to give it more flexibility and durability, making it great for high impact battles. As a nagamaki, this battle-ready weapon has a 15-inch sharpened blade with a pointed tanto tip, making it look cooler than any virtual reality renderings from that game you love. The total length of this spear sword is what makes it epic, reaching a full 42 inches long and making sure that you get seen when you are out in the battlefield.
The blade of this polearem is basically a machete on it's own, but add about 25 inches of black polyurethane-wrapped handle, and you have a weapon that can slice through the entire platoon if you wanted to. The fine edge is razor sharp, and it has a thick black faux leather sheath to protect you and others from getting cut during transport or storage. The tang of this single-piece sword reaches down to the pommel, showing the slabs of spring steel used to create this legendary two-handed sword.
Nagamaki are a katana with a long handle, used by many samurai warriors in the 13th century for the better reach up to fighters on horseback from soldiers on the ground. Traditionally,, it had the same tsuka-ito wrap as many katanas, but this tanto sword handle is different. The soft yet tacky polymer cord wrap feels like a faux leather that helps your hands from slipping around while you swing and slash. Because this epic pole sword is forged with high carbon steel instead of a thinner stainless, it has more weight, about 6 pounds, and so the wrapped leatherette handle gives you more control while the weapon is in motion.
Strap on your yoroi, unsheathe your naga-maki, and strike a warrior pose for some truly epic cosplays. These machete-bladed swords can be hung from hooks or pins, but there is no hole provided at the pommel. Instead, you get a curved claw-like spike that can do some serious damage to the toes of your enemies! Take home this monstrous longsword to decorate your armory, or to take on the next mission against the dragons. The choice for your next adventure is your own.
Modern Warrior Nagamaki Highlights:
- Heat-Treated 1065 High Carbon Steel
- Full Tang Single-Piece Polearm Weapon
- Sharpened Tanto-Tip Blade
- Black Polyurethane Cord Wrapped Handle
- Total Length: 42" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 15" (approx.)
- Blade Width: 2" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 25" (approx.)
- Handle Width: 1.5" (approx.)
- Nagamaki Weight: 6 pounds (approx.)
- Curved Claw Pommel Spike
- High Quality Black Faux Leather Sheath for Blade
- Excellent Addition to Your Aresnal!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org