Dystopian Chisel Point Sword
Modeled after that one sword from that one dystopian movie, this decorative replica sword is unsharpened, but still has edges on all sides! The runes are etched directly into the 440 stainless steel blade that reaches an impressive 28.5 inches long, and gives an eerie and otherworldly look to this weapon. Should you say the magic words, this chisel-point sword may just start glowing and chopping on its own!
The handle to control this display blade is about 9 inches long, and wrapped with a black leatherette cord, giving you betting grip than just against the painted black wood. The pommel ring at the base is a great way to display this fantasy weapon, but just in case you have limited wall space, this ultra-cool sword comes with a display stand for you to put on the top shelf. The sheath of this sword is also wooden, painted black, and covered in runes that are painted on in white. The tight fitting sheath certainly protects the blade, and looks just as cool as it does in the movie.
With a total weight of about 3.5 pounds, this dystopian sword is 41-inches of movie-inspired awesomeness. Show off your new rune sword on the shelf or on the wall, and you'll be ready to give a cinematic synapse of the movie, complete with roundhouse kicks, should anyone ask! Just make sure to rescue the boy and save the day!
Dystopian Chisel-Point Sword Highlights
- Squared Chisel Point Tip
- 440 Stainless Steel with Laser-Etched Runes
- Total Length: 41" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 9" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 28 1/2" (approx.)
- Sword Weight: 2lbs 10oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 3lb 7.5oz (approx.)
- Handcrafted Wooden Scabbard with Painted Runes
- Wooden Handle with Black Wrapping
- Large Pommel Ring for Wall Hanging
- Elegant Display Stand Included
- One of the Best-Looking Sci-Fi Swords Ever!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com