Saber Tooth Ulu Knife
If you feel the call to arm yourself with a half circle of sharpened steel, then you may be reliving a life from the days of cavemen. They would have loved to have the Saber Tooth Ulu Knife, because it could slice up their stone-fired pizza and also fend off any scavengers that come calling.
This wide curved blade is a reaper-style that covers an entire 180 degrees and then some. The stainless steel blade will hold up to any pizza pie this side of the Atlantic, and keep on rocking through bone, branches, and any bad guys that cross your path in the wilderness. The blade reaches about 7 inches long, and has extremely pointed tips at each end. This is wider than the handle, allowing you to rock, roll, and most importantly, slice through your problems which is hopefully just dinner.
Holding onto this curved ulu is not an issue, and even when it is carried in the sheath, you can see why. The handle is exquisite on this rocking axe as it is made with premium wood with two different colored sections, all latched together with brass pins and then sanded smooth before being lacquered with a nice finish.
The history of ulu knives starts with people inhabiting the area we now know as Alaska. The rough terrain, unforgiving wildlife, and rugged conditions all meant that you had to use what you had and design efficient tools that could be used for different tasks. The ulu was great for putting enough force into a blade to cut through game, while still being manageable enough to cut through fabric or paper which takes more precise cuts.
To cart this sharpened hand axe around, it comes with an extremely thick woven sheath that is all black and has a belt loop on the back. A strap wraps around the handle to secure the knife into the pocket, while still showing off the well-crafted handle. Take this out on your next outdoor adventure, or gift to it a friend who loves those exotic cutting blades as much as we do. They won't be disappointed!
Saber Tooth Ulu Knife Highlights:
- Mirror-Finished Stainless Steel Blade
- Curved Rocking Shape with Pointed Tips
- Two-Toned Authentic Wooden Handle
- Center Hole Width: 1 5/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 7" (approx.)
- Blade Width: 4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5" (approx.)
- Ulu Weight: 10.6oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 13oz (approx.)
- Thick Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Cutting Tasks
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com