Military Trench Kukri
The blade of each recurved combat knife is forged with 1095 carbon steel with a tang that reaches from the tip down to the pommel skull crusher spike. The sharpened edge is about 9.5 inches long and has a forward reach, such as what the Gorkha warriors have used in Southeast Asia for centuries. The wide belly of the blade can slash and slice with ease, sending sharpened steel through whatever material it meets.
What sets this khukri apart from it's recurved brothers is the authentic brass spiked knuckle handle. This secondary weapon is a feature retained from the historical Mark-1 trench knives distributed to soldiers during WW1. The design was pushed and perfected to give each soldier a fighting chance. If the blade of the knife became damaged, the sharp spiked knuckles would allow for defensive blocks and offensive strikes. The 'skull crusher' spike at the base of the handle is elongated for extreme impact, giving a fighter one more feature to protect themselves during battle.
The knuckle feature of this steel kukri is what makes it a trench knife. When warriors were fighting for their lives in melee combat, a knife slipping out of your hand could mean the end. Crafted from thick solid brass and stamped with the commemorative date of '1918', the handle of this long knife has the spikes you need to stay offensive and the spiked pommel in case you need a last resort. The wide holes also provide protection from incoming attacks, giving you even more reason to love the design of this spiked trench handle.
Give a top shelf to this military tribute knife or take it out in the black genuine leather sheath that provides a belt loop for easy carry. The sheath is crafted to fit the unusual kukri shape and handle, with fine stitching all around and a beaded pebble finish for protection. While this monster looks heavy, it comes in at under 2 pounds, while reaching about 16 inches in length. You'll feel this one in your arm as you chop through bushes, or you'll feel it in your heart when you see it displayed and remember the selfless acts of soldiers from every war.
Military Trench Kukri Highlights:
- Thick 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Traditional Combat Kukri Blade Shape
- Half-Blade Fuller for Aesthetics
- Elongated Brass Finger Guard
- 'US 1918' Stamped into Handle
- 1/2"-Thick Spiked Authentic Brass Knuckles
- Blade Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Blade Width: 3.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4 1/8" (approx.)
- Total Length: 16" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1 pound 12.6oz (approx.)
- Skull Crusher Steel Spike on Pommel
- Black Genuine Leather Sheath with Pebble Texture
- Time to Break Out the Heavy Artillery!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com