Black Ronin Samurai Sword
This 38-inch katana has been hand-crafted from nothing less than the finest carbon steel. Although the blade isn't sharpened, carbon steel is easy to sharpen. The gloss-black blade matches the color of the tsuba, handle, and pommel, while the white sageo wrapping gives a comfortable grip. This is one of our more inexpensive swords that is not full-tang, so it is ideal for those who are new to sword techniques who do not want to buy an expensive sword to begin with.
There are some swords we'd just love to keep for ourselves. and this black and white katana is one of them. You know this sword will be in your collection for a long, long time.
Black Ronin Samurai Sword highlights:
- Hand-Crafted Carbon Steel Blade
- Unsharpened Blade - Perfect for Sword Practice
- Black Tsuba Handguard
- White Sageo Wrappings
- Super Sleek, Black Finished Blade
- Includes Black Lacquered Wood Scabbard
- Sword Weight: 1lb 9oz
- Total Weight: 2lb (approx.)
- Blade Length: 26.75" (approx.)
- Sword Length: 38" (approx.)
- Overall Length in Scabbard: 40.75" (approx.)
Disclaimer: These swords are not designed for high impact or sparring, so using them inappropriately will cause damage and possible breakage of the item. The blades are unsharpened, making them ideal for practice and training purposes.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com