Paracord Survival Belt
Paracords were first introduced by the US military in WWII for the purpose of suspending lines for parachutes. Now, the paracord is used in space by NASA, but is also a must have item for outdoor activities. If you are hiking, a paracord can be used to tie tools to your backpack. If the shoelaces on your boots tear, you can replace them with a paracord. You can even use the inner linings of paracords to build impromptu traps, fishing line, sewing thread, or sutures for a wound.
The problems confronted in nature can be numerous. Campers know that keeping bears away from the campsite is essential and can be done by hanging your food and trash securely with the strength of a paracord. If you find yourself having to spend a night in the wilderness, you will likely have to build a shelter. The paracord is the ideal tool for stringing together and tying knots together to build a structure of branches that will keep you warm and safe. If you need to fish, the paracord is capable of being assembled into a fishing line or net. It is also the ideal material for constructing a snare trap to catch prey. These are only the tip of the iceberg for its many uses!
This survival belt does not just have the multitude of survival uses, but is also convenient, comfortable to wear and fashionable. The rust resistant chrome cast steel belt buckle does not just hold up in the ravages of nature, but will not wear and tear in everyday use. With the popularity of paracord in fashion, such as bracelets, you can wear the belt without anyone even knowing the great number of survival functions it possesses. It simply looks like a cool belt! However, it is important to note that this belt is recommended for people with a 32" waist or below to make sure that it fits comfortably.
Survival ultimately requires using the most of what you whatever you have on you. Nothing can help more than that, while also being convenient than having the Paracord Survival Belt. Buy one today and go into the wild prepared!
Paracord Survival Belt Highlights:
- Recommended for People with 32" Waist or Below
- Belt is Approximately 39" Long (40" with the Buckle)
- 330-lb Black Polyester Paracord
- Approximately 115 ft of Paracord when Disassembled
- Rust Resistant Steel Belt Buckle
- Use paracord to build shelters, tie things down, build traps, or suspend your food in the wilderness.
- Use inside strands for fishing line or sewing thread.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org