Pink Carved Dragon Katana
This 36.5" pink samurai sword has an unsharpened 26.5" carbon steel blade; The very dull edge makes it ideal as a training weapon or cosplay prop. Of course, the edge can be sharpened if you so choose. Maybe you start out practicing, just in case you ever need to use your katana to defend yourself. Maybe you find yourself thrust into World War 3, so you sharpen your practice sword into a seriously deadly weapon. We sincerely hope this never happens, but the option is there. The 9.75" wooden handle has white faux ray skin panels wrapped with neon pink cord. A dark silver rectangular tsuba with a detailed dragon design guards the hand during sparring and provides a complimentary element. When the blade isn't being wielded, it's housed in a bright pink wooden saya with a classic carved dragon design and neon pink sageo.
Maybe this samurai sword doesn't seem intimidating, and it's not meant to be. It's great for training and it's the perfect cosplay prop. Maybe you're LARPing on a sunny afternoon. This katana lives for that. But if you ever find yourself in a compromising position or you fall in love with this sword while practicing and want the real deal, the option is always there to sharpen up the blade and get wielding.
Pink Carved Dragon Katana Highlights:
- Total Length: approx. 36.5"
- Blade Length: approx. 26.5"
- Handle Length: approx. 9.75"
- Very Dull Carbon Steel Blade (but could be sharpened)
- Weight: approx. 1.6 lbs
- Pink Scabbard with Carved Dragon Design
- Neon Pink Sageo and Hilt Wrap
- White Faux Ray Skin Panels on Handle
- Dark Silver Square Dragon Tsuba
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org