Hand Forged Samurai Katana
This hand-forged katana is crafted under the supervision a blacksmith known as Mr. Sutokko. He carries the technique and tradition of South Zhejiang. This region of China is famous for producing some of the best swords in the world. This full-tang sword is made of high quality materials and given the care that hand-forged katanas deserve. Mr. Sutokko smiths these swords in small quantities, so don't miss your chance to pick up this awesome blade!
Hand Forged Samurai Katana Highlights:
- Hand-Crafted High Carbon Steel Blade
- Full-Tang Sharpened Sword
- Blood Grooves on Both Sides of Blade
- Traditional Cord Wrapped Tsuka(Handle)
- Intricate Samurai Design on Tsuba(Hand Guard)
- Blade Length: 28" (approx.)
- Sword Length: 39" (approx.)
- Total Length: 41.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 11" (approx.)
- Sword Weight: 2 pounds, 8 ounces (approx.)
- Box Dimensions: 43" x 5.5" x 4.5"
DISCLAIMER: The wooden case that contains these swords has a rugged, antique quality, that although attractive, does show imperfections like knots and splits, they are usually slight but each one is unique. We love the historic, well traveled look of this case but it's definitely not a perfectly finished, polished piece.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com