Modern Viking Seax Sword
Tactical hand swords are revered for their lighter weight and nimble slicing action as opposed to the broad and long swords that preceded them. When you want a stinger blade to make mince meat out of your enemies, a compact Seax sword is going to fit the bill much better, offering about has much sharpened edge with half the steel and less than half the weight at about 1.5 pounds. The history of this weapon's shape goes back a long way, and shows the growth and development of the cultures who used it. The extreme drop point tip feature was crafted to be able to stab through thick shields and hard armor, along with furs and other fabrics worn by the warriors in the colder weather.
This contemporary version is expertly forged with a material the Vikings could have only dreamt of: D2 tool steel. This metal is renowned for keeping the fine edge longer than most any other combat steel, and it looks good doing it. The satin finish makes the straight fuller lines look even longer, though this blade still stretches to 19 inches long, reaching 25 inches from tip to pommel. The craftsmen added a stainless steel finger guard to keep your hand from running up the razor's edge, and the black TPR handle is textured for grip as well as aesthetics. The forward curve of the handle is another feature carried over from the Seax knives of old, giving the user favorable ergonomics when racing into a legendary battle.
These high quality swords are beautiful to behold and an unusual addition to your fixed blade collection. When transporting or storing this historical remake around, make sure to also show off the elegant black leather sheath. Where some belt sheaths fail, this genuine leather holster wins, being detailed down to every stitch on the smooth casing and offering a wide loop to accommodate a large costume belt. When not being carried around or shown off, you can brainstorm your next campaign where you pull this legendary Seax sword from a stone and are knighted on the spot.
Modern Viking Seax Sword Highlights:
- Satin Finished D2 Tool Steel
- Seax Sword Shape with Long Dropping Point
- Extremely Sharp Blade with Fullers
- Vented Holes for Aeration and Aesthetics
- Rubberized Ergonomic TPR Handle
- Polished Stainless Steel Finger Guard
- Blade Length: 19" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 6" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 25" (approx.)
- Sword Weight: 1 pound 9.5 ounces (approx.)
- Brass Bracket Lanyard Hole for Security Cord
- Manufactured by Honshu
- Smooth Black Genuine Leather Sheath
- Large Belt Loop on Sheath for Easy Carry
- Epic Historical Shape with Extremely Durable Materials
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com