Solid Aluminum Tonfa
Tonfa are versatile weapons that allow you to defend yourself and deal some crazy damage. If you're into honing your body and mind to get the most out of your tonfa abilities, then the Solid Aluminum Tonfa will do just fine.
This pair of training tonfa are made out of a durable aluminum alloy and they're heavy. Each tonfa weighs almost 3 pounds. This is more than three times what you'd get with a classical pair of wooden or plastic tonfa. The metal tonfa might seem impractical at first because of their great weight, but who among us didn't stumble first before walking? With such great weight, you'll train your body and mind to do the unthinkable: get better, stronger, faster, and hit harder. When you pick up a pair of wooden tonfa, the natural weapons will feel like they're made of air by comparison. You will strike with such speed and strength that those around you will feel hot flashes and your target will shatter, whether it's a jar of pickles or the tibia of a domestic terrorist.
The metal training tonfas have the dimensions of typical 20-inch and 24-inch tonfas. The 5.5" handle is bolted onto the shaft, and has a tapered tsukagashira or pommel. The similarity in design with natural wooden tonfa is intentional. Since you're training yourself to better use tonfa, you don't want your muscle memory to be used to a different shape or design. Start training today!
Solid Aluminum Tonfa Features:
- Sold in Pairs
- Solid Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Each 20" Tonfa Weighs Approximately 2lbs 13oz
- Tonfa Length: Approximately 20" and 24"
- Handle Length: Approximately 5.5"
- Hand-made in the USA by Kombativ
- Made of Solid 6000 Series Aluminum
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org