Interchangeable Spike Aluminum Tonfa
This set of tuifa are machined out of high-strength aluminum. The 5.5" handle is bolted on and given a specialized pommel to prevent slippage. Both metal tonfas weigh around two pounds and measure 20 inches from end to end. When you're ready for some sharp tonfa, replace either endcap (or both!) with the 1" steel spike. The spikes are hand sharpened, so they will be slightly blunted to prevent the tips from breaking off if hit against a hard surface. The shaft on these tonfa is designed to be a little bit narrower at the 14.5" longer end and a little bit wider on the 5.5" shorter end. This is called tapering and it means that the endcaps and spikes are slightly different for each end. You'll know if you've selected the correct endcap because it'll be flush with the rest of the tonfa. But even if you do the wrong one, it works out pretty well.
Poke your target in delight with the steel spike metal tonfa. You can even get a black vinyl tonfa case to store and carry your metal tuifa wherever you go.
What are you waiting for? Up your tonfa game or teach yourself new techniques with a double-spiked tonfa spear that maintains quality while also giving you cool options.
Interchangeable Spike Aluminum Tonfa Highlights:
- Each Tonfa Weighs Approximately 2 lbs
- Includes Two Detachable End Caps
- Includes Two 2.25" Detachable Steel Spikes
- Tonfa Length: Approximately 20" (22" with spikes)
- Diameter: 11/8"
- Handle Length: Approximately 5.5"
- Made of Solid 6000 Series Aluminum
- Hand-made in the USA by Kombativ
- Optional Black Vinyl Tonfa Case
- Perfect for Training
- Sold in Pairs
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com