Stealth Tactical Hatchet
These stealthy hunting axes are crafted from 3CR13 stainless steel, and given a stonewash finish from the top down through the full tang and pommel. The thick piece of steel used is already corrosion-resistant, but you'll make it assailant-resistant once you get to know the swing of this 9.5-ounce hatchet. The 2 1/2-inch blade comes sharpened and supplies a pointed tip at each end, with an added spike on the back of the axe head as well. The reverse spike is great for defensive strikes and breaking up dirt, ice, or a windshield if necessary.
The handle of this steel combat hatchet is made of black G10 and covers almost all of the 6-inch holding section. This material is extremely durable, comfortable, and keeps the textured grip no matter how many times you swing or throw this axe at a target. The lanyard hole at the bottom of the handle goes through both the grip and the steel, giving you a way to secure this full tang camping axe to your hand during or in between use.
All you have to do is get yours, snap it into the black nylon sheath, then loop it on your belt or gear bag for easy and convenient carry. This frees up your hands to build fires, wrestle bears, and play cards with the crew around the campfire. Not only will this tactical weapon keep you safe in the present, these hatchets will make a great addition to any SHTF gear setup for a later date.
Stealth Tactical Hatchet Highlights:
- Stonewashed 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Thick Full Tang Construction
- Comfortable Black G10 Handle
- Vented Hole in Blade
- Reverse Spike on Axe Head
- Blade Length: 2 1/2" (approx.)
- Hatchet Head Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 6" (approx.)
- Total Length: 8 1/8" (approx.)
- Hatchet Weight: 9.5oz (approx.)
- Lanyard Hole Through Handle and Tang
- Includes Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Compact Camping and Hunting Hatchet
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com