Stealth Combat Karambit
This blade is far from normal. Not only does it have a razor sharp raptor curve to it, the outer spine of this knife is also sharpened to give a dangerous dual edge. Paired with the two large finger holes, one at the pommel and one at the handle, this fixed blade karambit can slice and cut in any orientation you need. In close combat, you never know what direction you'll end up needing to defend yourself, be it from above or below. Having multiple grips along the vented handle, along with the two thumb groove sections, means that no matter your selection of grip, this combat karambit will be of service. The blade stretches about 3 inches, and again, is sharpened on both sides! Just like any apex predator in the wild, being armed to the teeth starts with a viscous sharpened claw!
To harness the black anodized stainless steel edges, these stealthy curved daggers come with an impact resistant hard plastic sheath. The knife tucks into the sheath snuggly to keep it from jostling out while your team moves into position. With a wide belt clip on the back, you can attach this sheath to any pocket, bag, belt, or other equipment to keep this self-defense karambit close to you during a mission or even when you are off duty. The total length of these dual edge knives reaches 6.5 inches, with a total weight of 3.5 ounces. Being ultralight is beneficial for this tactical knife because it will not impede your ability to use it as an EDC weapon.
These slender stinging karambits are durable, lightweight, and ultra-lethal. They have one task, even with two sharpened blades and two finger grips, and that is to aid you in protecting yourself. Perfect for slicing rope and cords, this curved dagger can cut or dig into other materials that may require a two sided blade. It will not reflect light, is small and compact to avoid detection, and offers a blackened steel answer to any combat questions that your opponents ask.
Stealth Combat Karambit Highlights:
- Black Coated Stainless Steel
- Curved Vented Handle with Jimping
- Two (2) Karambit Finger Holes
- Single Piece Steel Fixed Blade
- Dual Sharpened Edge Blade
- Impact Resistant Hard Plastic Sheath
- Wide Belt/Boot Clip on Sheath
- Compact Size for Concealed Carry
- Total Length: 6.5" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3" (approx.)
- Finger Hole Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Weight: 3.5oz (approx.)
- Manufactured by Undercover
- Slim and Sleek Design
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com