Railroad Spike Tracker Knife
These solid full tang bowie knives are designed for the outdoors by the outdoors. By that we mean they are tracker knives, with a distinct double sectioned blade, a jagged sawback, and a tanto-style pointed tip. The blade has the indented feature because it provides an angle in the center of the sharpened edge used for skinning, pruning, or putting some effort into a leveraged cut.
The high carbon steel used is given a polished finish on the 6-inch blade and a twisted railroad spike handle. This is complete with the dark stonewashed finished seen on actual railroad spikes on the track. Obviously full tang, this hunting knife reaches about a foot in length and weighs about 1 pound. Perfect for pounding down on whatever dinner, shelter, or other project that lay before you.
This high carbon tracking knife comes with a pocket-style genuine leather sheath that will hang from your belt or saddle bag. It's not hard to find a sharp knife, but having a dull blade around, and we mean in style as well as sharpness, is unacceptable. Add a twist to your knife collection, or send it to a cowboy that will appreciate the design and construction!
Railroad Spike Tracker Knife Highlights:
- Thick (3/16") High Carbon Steel
- Double Edged Tracker Blade Shape
- Full Tang with Twisted Metal Handle
- Rugged Sawback Spine
- Genuine Leather Sheath with a Belt Loop
- Blade Length: 6" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 11 3/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 1lb (approx.)
- Sharp and Stylish Outdoors Survival Knife!
- Don't Get Twisted - Get a Twisted Handle Weapon!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org