Mandarin Claw Karambit
The man-eating creature often killed its victims by slashing their throats with its 3" half-serrated claws. This karambit folding knife has such a claw, with an orange coloration that gave the beast its name: La Bête d'Orange. The aluminum handle is anodized to give it matching orange accents.
This folding karambit is designed to allow you to survive in the wild, much like the orange beast did so many years ago. The handle has a pocket clip, as well as a specialized blade for cutting seatbelts, fishing wire, and very thin rope. The blade even has a strategic hole that you can use as a bottle opener.
No one knows what happened to La Bête d'Orange. Some say that the beast died of loneliness, having killed too many people in too quick a time. Others believe that the beast still lives, having dropped one claw to trick the Frenchmen into complacency. Either way, you can get this folding karambit that will be quite useful in the wild because it comes from a wild beast.
Mandarin Claw Karambit Features:
- 3" Half-Serrated 3CR13 Stainless Steel Blade
- Black with Orange Accents
- Sturdy Belt Clip
- Bottle Opener on Blade
- Seat Belt Cutting Blade on Handle
- Weight: 6 oz (approx.)
- Approximately 5 3/4" When Closed
- Approximately 8" Long Unfolded
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org