Dragon Phoenix Ninja Stars
These stainless steel throwing stars are extremely durable, with a thickness of almost 1/8-inch and 5 pointed pinwheel legs. These points come to an edge on each side but are not razor sharp, so they won't slice your finger if you accidently rub against one of the bent pinwheel pegs. The design helps to give more spin to this ninja shuriken and makes sticking to the mark easier than a 3 or 4 point star.
Crafted with steel and designed for ninjas everywhere, the next piece was the aesthetics. One star has a high quality print of a blue dragon from a fantasy land far away, and one has a brightly colored phoenix with reds and oranges all over. This pair of throwing stars makes a great gift for a ninja just starting out, or one that needs some practice before getting a bladed version of these shuriken.
Weighing about 2.3 ounces each and a total of 6.4 ounces when stored together in the nylon pouch, this decorated ninja star set is ready to accompany you wherever to show off your skills. Each star has a center hole of about half and inch wide, and reaches about 4.5-inches all the way across. This pair of printed shuriken are going to add color to your collection. Ninjas enjoy color sometimes, as long as it is flying through the air!
Dragon Phoenix Ninja Stars Highlights:
- Thick Stainless Steel Construction
- One Blue Dragon Print Star
- One Fiery Phoenix Print Star
- 5 Pointed Tips in a Pinwheel Shape
- Star Diameter: 4.25" (approx.)
- Star Weight: 2.3oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.4oz (approx.)
- Center Hole Provides Grip and Balance
- Black Nylon Case with Carrying Loop
- Send These Mythical Creatures Flying!
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org