Rising Phoenix Handmade Katana
The overall length of this handcrafted Japanese sword is approximately 41 inches, with an approximate overall blade length of 28.7 inches. The sharpened blade is hand-forged 1045 carbon steel with a 1.37 inch kissaki and natural hamon. The detailed zinc alloy tsuba is black, gold and white, resembling the phoenix of its namesake, with a zinc alloy habaki and zinc alloy brass fittings. The hardwood tsuka has black spandex silk wrapping over faux white ray skin. The black lacquered wooden scabbard is adorned with an intricate painted Phoenix design. Each katana includes a nylon sword bag that will prevent damage and a certificate of authenticity.
There are many different legends of the Phoenix throughout ancient folklore across the world. Though no one has seen the bird in modern times, the name still is recognizable throughout different cultures. Be able to tell your friends and family that you have a sword based on the mythical creature with this collector's samurai sword. There are not many that compare to this beauty anywhere else!
Rising Phoenix Handmade Katana Highlights:
- Approx. Overall Length: 41 inches
- Approx. Blade Length: 28.7 inches
- Approx. Handle Length: 11 inches
- Blade Point Length: 1.37 inches
- Sharpened 1045 Carbon Steel Blade
- Black, Gold, and White Zinc Alloy Tsuba
- Zinc Alloy Brass Fittings and Habaki
- Black Hardwood Scabbard with Painted Phoenix Design
- Black Spandex Silk Cord Wrapping on Saya
- Black Wrapping on Faux Rayskin Handle
- Nylon Sword Bag
- Certificate of Authenticity
*Sword Stand Not Included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com