Pink Cheetah Pocket Knife
Keeping a sharpened knife around in your purse or pocket means you'll have a useful blade that can help open packages or protect against big feisty cats. This extremely sharp and fast opening knife is crafted with 440 stainless steel and has a pointed tip at the end. The black anodized coating protects the metal from corrosion or scuffs and scratches.
The handle is made of lightweight aluminum that is textured to help keep this knife in your hand while using it. The black leopard print spots will completement the pink cheetah umbrella or wallet that you already have. At just 3.2 ounces, this gleaming pink EDC knife is not going to add much weight to your bag or purse, plus it will remove any worry of self-defense that was weighing on your mind. The 2 5/8-inch blade folds into the 3 3/4-inch handle, so it is as small as a knife can get.
If the occasion calls for some claws to come out, then you'll be pleasantly surprised to feel the spring assistance mechanism engage and open the black blade with the speed of a cheetah. Once it springs this pink knife open to 6.5-inches, the blade will stay open with the locking inner liner. Once any predators have been chased off, a release tab will let you pull the claw back into the handle. Then you can get back to the prowl. Sef-defense doesn't have to be drab, so add some bling to your safety!
Pink Cheetah Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Black 440 Stainless Steel
- Pink Shimmering Aluminum Handle
- Sharpened Leaf Blade Shape
- Textured Cheetah Print
- Extremely Fast Spring Assisted Open
- Pink Gemstones on Finger Tab
- Open Length: 6 1/2" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 3 3/4" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 2 5/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3.2oz (approx.)
- Black Metal Pocket Clip
- Pointed Tip for Versatile Use
- Unique and Sparkly EDC Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org