High Strength Aluminum Escrima Stick
This metal escrima is made out of high strength aluminum, which can take (and give) a beating without being too much heavier than an escrima made out of oak, polypropylene, or rattan. The machined grips increase the surface tension of the metal so that your hold won't slip when you wail away at your foes or when you just practice arnis moves at your dojo.
The aluminum escrima works perfectly alongside the more heavy-duty Steel Escrima Stick, which prompts you to use more of your strength. Going from steel to aluminum will give you the same look and feel (again, made of metal, machined grip), but allow you to move with greater agility, even if evil scientists haven't conducted secret experiments on you to increase your strength and stamina. You won't get that satisfying clang when you knock their heads over without a metal escrima stick. Make it the High Strength Aluminum Escrima today.
High Strength Aluminum Escrima Stick Highlights:
- Made of thick-walled (1/8") hollow aluminum for enhanced durability.
- End Caps Designed for Solid Look
- 14 oz (approx.)
- 26" Long
- 1" Diameter
- Made in the USA by Kombativ
- Machined Handle
- Sold Individually
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com