Bushido Black Wooden Sword
- Practical Construction: This 40-inch training sword is made from ironwood, which is a type of wood with a reputation for hardness. At just over 1 pound, the wooden katana isn't overly heavy, so it's a good choice for youngsters pretending to be samurai or just starting out with weapons training. The lightweight construction is also nice for use as a costume weapon or cosplay prop. Who wants a weighty object slowing them down when trying to focus on staying in character?
- Authentic Katana Design: Many bokken resemble a real samurai sword in length and weight, but lack the details associated with a real katana. This black wooden sword has a 9.5-inch wrapped handle, just like a real samurai katana! The matching tsuba and carved detailing on the wood blade will make you feel like you're wielding the real thing.
- Safe and Fun: This hardwood sword is great for beginners. With its lightweight body, dull edges, and smooth finish, it's safe for light swordplay. We don't suggest using this iron wood bokken for heavy duty practice or hitting hard objects. This wooden daito is made for light sparring and sword exercises, as well as individual kata practice. All of these qualities, plus realistic details such as the handle wrap, also make this training weapon a great costume prop for theater, cosplay, or Halloween.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org