Indestructible Plastic Katana
This 39" plastic training sword has everything you want in a practice samurai sword without all the dangers of a sharpened blade. The poly-fiber weapon is light, weighing a little over a pound, and the 29" plastic blade on this training sword is so dull, you couldn't cut butter with it. Sure, if you hit someone in the head with a polypropylene sword blade it might hurt, but no one is going to the hospital without some serious shinanigans.
In keeping with our desire to provide a sword with a realistic feel, the tsuka on this poly-fiber katana is strikingly realistic, with a textured handle imitating the cord wrapping and even the decorative menuki.
This indestructible plastic samurai sword even comes with two removable tsuba handguards. You can't put both of them on at the same time. You have to pick one, but don't say that you don't get any choice!
This indestructible plastic training sword is perfect for safe practice, and can even work as a costume accessory. Get your own now and enjoy the delights of an indestructible katana.
Polypropylene Samurai Sword Highlights:
- Lightweight and nearly indestructible black polypropylene construction
- Removable Tsuba
- Another Removable Tsuba
- Realistically textured grip
- Makes practice safer and more fun
- Great for training and cosplay
- Blade length: 29"
- Handle length: 10"
- Overall length: 39"
- Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com