Gurkha Combat Kukri
This combat kukri has an 11.5-inch unsharpened high carbon steel blade that can be brought to a fine edge with the right tools and knowhow. The 6.25-inch wooden handle has silver-colored accents, with the middle of the handle tapering down for extra control. There is even a center wooden ring to help you keep your grip in the heat of the jungle while you approach your target. At about 1.5 pounds, this hefty knife just needs a swing from you before it is slicing into whatever stands in your way, be it enemies or foliage or an unfortunate can of soda!
While the military issues these full tang knives to their troops, the training is what makes the combat kukri lethal. After a long drilling session, you can tuck this steel knife into the black pleather sheath that can easily be hung on your belt. The pointed tip of the sheath is brass colored, a shining accent that will compliment your military cosplay costume or combat warrior outfit. Take home this awesome fixed blade weapon to have a unique display piece or to help mow your lawn. Either way, you'll make great use of this distinctive knife somehow!
Gurkha Combat Kukri Highlights:
- Full Tang High Carbon Steel
- Unsharpened Curved Kukri Blade
- Wooden Handle with Steel Brackets
- Blood Groove Along Blade Spine
- Overall Length: Approximately 17.75"
- Blade Length: Approximately 11.5"
- Kukri Weight: Approximately 20.5oz
- Total Weight: Approximately 29.7oz
- Black Faux Leather Sheath with Stitching
- Adjustable Dual Belt Loop Straps
- Large Brass Sheath Tip Reinforcement
- Tapered Wood Handle with Center Ring
- Versatile Use or Collection Display
- Excellent Reenactment or Cosplay Weapon
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com