Full-Tang Nata Machete
This nata blade is modeled after the Japanese garden machete, designed and used for landscaping work and trimming when you don't have time to reach for the snippers. The 14-inch long fine sharpened edge is ready to cut from the get-go, so be advised as you slowly unbox your new knife. The 3CR13 stainless steel makes up the blade and the handle in one piece, making this lightweight nata full tang and not likely to break before, well, whatever you're cutting does.
Another identifying feature of this sharpened bushwhacker is the chisel-style squared tip. This garden nata has the almost 90 degree angle that allows it to chop and chip with precision and strength. You'll have control over the blade, the tip, and even the bottom edge of the blade that stops at a finger choil. This section of the full-tang steel knife is machined out for a few reasons, one of which is to allow you to sharpen the blade without interference from the handle.
When you are wielding this steel machete around, you'll grab onto the cushioned handle that measures about 5 inches long. It is wrapped in all black paracord, which serves as another essential survival tool for when you take this bolo knife out into the wilderness. It will travel easily as it weights just over one pound, and it fits nicely into the included nylon carrying sheath. The reinforced lining makes sure that the blade doesn't shred the sheath over time, and it comes with both a belt loop and versatile strap.
The top and bottom of this single piece machete both have a hole for hanging or wrapping some paracord through to secure it to your gear or your body. The jungle is a rough place, but you can carve your own path with the right 20 inch long nata knife! So whether you're an expert or beginner in the art of chopping through foliage, this stainless steel nata will serve you well in any situation.
Full-Tang Nata Machete Highlights:
- Made of 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Thick 1/8" Full Tang Construction
- Extreme Squared Tip for Slicing
- Deep Choil for Clean Sharpening
- Black Paracord-Wrapped Handle
- Total Length: 20" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 14" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1lb 3oz (approx.)
- Cleaver-Style Hanging Hole on Blade
- Lanyard Hole At Handle Base
- Black Woven Nylon Carrying Case
- Belt Loop and Shoulder Strap on Sheath
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org