Foam Padded Wakizashi
The central core of this practice sword is made from a lightweight wood. The "blade" covers this wooden core with a quarter inch of soft foam to provide maximum protection without adding too much bulk or weight. Just like a real sword, this foam practice shoto has a tsuba, or hand guard.
The lightweight foam wakizashi is perfect for weapons demonstrations and practicing forms. However, the light wooden core is not suited for sparring. Thus, once you are ready to start striking against an opponent's weapon, you'll want to upgrade to the Red Oak Shoto.
Foam Padded Wakizashi Highlights:
- Light Wooden Core and Handle
- Approx. 1/4" of Soft Foam Padding
- Two-Piece Tsuba
- Total Length: 22" (approx.)
- Weight: 10 oz
- Great for Practice and Demonstrations
- Plastic Safety Tip
NOTE: Please believe us when we say that these swords really are not suitable for swordplay. The light wooden core will likely break if you strike two of them against each other.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com