Hidden Red Blade Baton
When the blade is hidden, this baton seems like a mere bludgeoning device. Well, it is a bludgeoning device in that situation. The 16" hollow steel shaft has a black oxide finish and a textured surface to give you a solid grip. You can certainly strike someone in the noggin and issue a concussion or two. All you have to do to reveal the blade is unscrew the section hiding it, flip it around, and screw it back on reversed. You know have a 26.5" spear that can pierce just about anyone's heart.
This 10.25" spear point is made out of 2CR13 Stainless Steel. The blade is sharp and has been giving a tri-edge design, meaning there are actually three blades. That's thrice the cutting power with a third of the thrusting necessary.
But of course, there's more. If you would like to dual wield, you can even simply unscrew the two sections and have a short range blade in one hand and a still-working baton in the other. It's a lot of variation to wrap your head around, but you seem to be keeping up so far.
This tri-edged hidden blade baton comes with a handy nylon sheath that even has a belt loop for easy access. You do have a belt, don't you?
Red Hidden Blade Baton Highlights
- Red Tri-Edge 2CR13 Stainless Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 10.25"
- Hollow Steel Baton with Black Oxide Finish
- Approximate Length: 16.25 Inches, 26.25 inches with blade out
- Includes Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Textured Grip
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org