Lost Raider Karambit
These curved claw karambits are crafted full tang with 420-C stainless steel. This is a tougher steel that needs little sharpening except after extensive use, and you'll use this thing from sun up to sun down once it is by your side. The full length is about 8.5 inches long with 3.75 of those inches being a classic karambit blade. The steel has a matte brown finish, for aesthetics and protection against corrosion.
This hefty steel talon knife has a beautiful G10 handle that is layered with blue and black, making a swirled pattern along the grooved texture. At the base of the handle is a standard karambit ring that you can use for grip changes, easy unsheathing, or slinging around your finger like the a cowboy in the wild west. Just make sure you know how to handle it safely!
The included sheath is a woven nylon case with a reinforced belt loop, giving you the option of hanging it from your belt, your gear, or your trusty steed. So before you start recovering artifacts and end up sprinting for your life, make sure you don't forget your curved steel karambit to help along the way!
Lost Raider Karambit Highlights:
- Matte Brown Coated 420-C Stainless Steel
- Full Tang with Talon Blade Shape
- Comfortable and Beautiful G10 Handle
- Textured Handle for Controlled Grip
- Combat Design with Extensive Jimping
- Thumb Tab on Security Ring for Grip Changes
- Blade Length: 3.75" (approx.)
- Total Length: 8.5" (approx.)
- Karambit Weight: 5.2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.9oz (approx.)
- Finger Ring Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Heavy-Duty Woven Nylon Sheath
- Center-Balanced for Easy Handling
- Don't Get Lost without this Talon Karambit!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org