Metallic Red Collapsible Bo Staff
The anodized aluminum handle on this red bo staff measures either 24" or 34", depending on whether you get the 5-foot version or the six foot collapsible bo staff. Either way, the staff weighs around three pounds and features a machined diamond grip that looks flashy and helps secure your hold while you practice or train. The mechanism by which our telescopic staffs work is through compression fittings that rely on centripetal force from a quick flick of the wrist. When you're ready to store or transport your red collapsible bo staff, all you have to do is drive each end straight on into a hard surface to get them to lock into place. If you choose to collapse just one end, the open end stays locked in place so that you can practice with just one end open.
Show this awesome metallic collapsible bo staff at your dojo or neighborhood martial arts arena, and everyone will be glad you did. Except your enemies. They will be super jealous.
Not seeing the quantity that you're looking for? We work closely with the manufacturer and we are able to fulfill large order very quickly. Contact customer service via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-977-6928 for further assistance.
Red Metallic Collapsible Bo Staff Highlights:
- Extendable Steel Shafts
- Lightweight Aluminum Handle
- Red Anodized Handle and Black Shafts
- Metal Caps on the Ends for Extra Bite
- Powerful Extendable Design - Opens up from two ends into a solid training staff!
- Two Length Options:
- 5 foot: 24" collapsed (approx.)
- 6 foot: 34" collapsed (approx.)
- Weight: 3 lbs (approx.)
- Approximate Diameter: 1/4" the ends and 1" in the center
- Made in the USA by Kombativ
- Patent Pending Design
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org