Wilderness Survival Walking Stick
These trekking sticks are machined out of an aluminum alloy that is durable yet light. At 39-inches long and with a weight of about 2 pounds, this tactical pole will fit most hikers, campers, trekkers, and outdoorsmen. The stick starts with a perpendicular handle that unscrews quickly and has some handy tools at the ready. On one side is a tungsten-reinforced glass breaker spike, a compass on the other side, and both a whistle and fire flint stick on the insides. The handle is designed like a yawara, which is a spiked self-defense weapon designed for hitting pressure points of any would-be attacker. With machined knurling for textured grip, you'll have a good gasp of the handle whether attached or detached from the shaft.
The hollowed out sections that make up this tactical staff screw together with precision and ease. Each segment has a function, and three of those are to be handles for some sharpened blades inside. There is one serrated saw blade, one combo blade with a straight and serrated edge, and one ultra-sharp pronged fork. You know, for the mallows. These knives secure into a section of staff, and they can be ordered any way you need, so if you want the saw on top, it's no problem!
Trekking uphill and downhill takes steady footing and a steady stride. The bottom of this multi-function stick has a ridged pyramid for finding a good piece of trail to push off from. All of the components unscrew and fit into the included nylon carrying case. This pouch fits all of the staff and more, with a folding flap and adjustable shoulder strap, so you don't have to have a 3.25-foot pole around when you don't want to. Great for experienced trail seekers or novice weekend trekkers, this walking survival stick really has it all, besides a GPS of course. But you can include your own and carry it in the camo-print bag. Multi-function tools make life easier, so make your next hike a breeze with this red-colored metal walking staff!
Wilderness Survival Walking Stick Highlights:
- Crimson-Tinted Aluminum Alloy
- Three(3) Hidden Blades Inside Shaft
- Twist-Off Self-Defense Yawara Handle
- Quick Access to Compass, Flint Stick, and Whistle
- Tungsten Steel Glass Breaker Spike
- Serrated, Fine, and Pronged Fork Blades
- Textured Handle Sections for Secured Grip
- Total Length: 39" (approx.)
- Handle Width: 7" (approx.)
- Blade Lengths: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Stick Weight: 1lb 11.8oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2lbs (approx.)
- Breaks Down to Compact Size (about 8" by 6")
- Camo Print Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- Multi-Functional and Extremely Portable
- Makes Walking, and Everything Else, Easier!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org