Tactical Walking Stick War Hammer
The Tactical Walking Stick War Hammer trumps all hammers and all walking sticks because it combines the best of both worlds. The 37" walking staff is made from a durable fiberglass and reinforced nylon. This makes the walking warhammer especially durable. There's even a rubber toe at the end so that you can grab the hammer by the 8.25" hammer head and use this multipurpose tool as a walking cane. When you do need to defend yourself, or if you are inclined to punish some cinder blocks, the stainless steel can be slammed with great force, either from the square face or the curved back spike.
This walking cane warhammer is powerful! Weighing a little over three pounds, your strikes deal some serious carnage. But this isn't just a combination self-defense weapon and walking stick. The warhammer walking cane can also be used as a multipurpose tool when you are out hiking in the mountains (where walking sticks come in handy, by the way) or camping in the forest. Perhaps you need to break up some firewood. Maybe there's a stubborn root in the pathway. With this hammer walking stick, you can solve the problems that nature brings to you with strength and gusto.
Don't hesitate any longer. Change your life with the tactical warhammer walking stick!
Tactical Walking Stick War Hammer Highlights:
- Length 37" (approx.)
- Axe Head Length: 8.25" (approx.)
- Weight: 3 lbs, 2 oz
- Stainless Steel Hammerhead
- Powerful Curved Back Spike
- Manufactured by United Cutlery
- Durable Handle made from Fiberglass and Reinforced Nylon
- Multipurpose tool
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org