Steel Chain Whip
Why would you want a heavier chain whip? In general, heavier whips are perfect for practice. The chrome-plated steel whip weighs more and this forces you to apply more force so that when you pick up the lighter wushu whip, you be used to applying more force with the same weapon and you'll find yourself moving faster and stronger.
The metal chain whip is made from 3.5" rods that are joined together by rings. At one end of the chain is a handle and at the other end is a dart that deals some slashing or piercing damage if it hits the wrong person (or the right one). We have two length options: There's the seven section metal whip that is 46 inches long and weighs 13 ounces. Then there's the nine section whip that weighs almost a pound and can reach 56" away. The major factor in choosing one or the other is how far you want to reach.
Kung Fu Chain Whip Highlights:
- 7 Section Chain Whip: 46" long (13 oz)
- 9 Section Chain Whip: 56" long (16 oz)
Due to the extreme risk of injury when practicing this weapon, please practice with caution. For maximum safety, you should seek out the the supervision of a professional instructor.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org