Wall-Mounted Sword Stand
This display rack is easy to assemble and will last as long as your swords do. With a high and low reinforcement bar, the weapons will be secured. The wider backboard along the top will allow you to mount this wooden sword rack to your wall, or to secure it there somehow without leaving marks (we're looking at you, apartment dwellers). However you need, you'll find a way to make your samurai swords look great.
Didn't know you were starting a collection? Now you know! Need a couple of these for your growing number of sharpened steel Japanese-style weapons? Go for it! Most katanas have beautifully decorated sayas, or scabbards, that protect the blade, and they are meant to be admired. Some swords come with black bags to keep them free from drips and dust around, and that will still fit nicely into each of these stand hooks.
Draw inspiration from the detailed craftsmanship of your weapons. Help organize your life with this wooden triple sword stand. Don't be leaning katanas against the wall now, that's unacceptable!
Wall-Mounted Sword Stand Highlights:
- Simple Construction with Few Parts
- Holds Three(3) Swords
- Black Painted Wood
- Length: 15 3/4 inches (approx.)
- Height: 21 1/2 inches (approx.)
- Width: 3 1/8 inches (approx.)
- Weight: ounces (approx.)
- Keep and Store Swords Safely
- Prevents Damage to Weapons
- Elevate Your Display Game!
- Some Assembly Required*
*Package includes 4 wood pieces and 4 Phillips screws. A Phillips-head screwdriver is required, but not included, to construct this sword stand properly. You are liable for any defects or broken parts that occur as a result of improperly assembling this product.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com