Medieval Kings Sword
What awaits you is an over 35-inch long sword, over 40 inches with the scabbard, that will help you guard your people. The 440 stainless steel blade is sharpened on both sides to a fine edge and comes to a pointed tip at the top. Note, however, that the blade is by no means razor sharp, and will need to be honed to a sharper edge if planning to cut anything with this weapon. The flat shining blade is highly polished to show the clean construction, free of any ridges or fullers, and tapers slightly in the distance from the hilt to the tip. You admire the steel that is before you, and turn your attention to the decorative pieces of the handle that make this medieval weapon fit for a king.
The first thing you notice is the handle guard, a straight 8-inch cross bar that has twists in the metal like an iron fence piece. As each side reaches out perpendicular to the blade, you see two triangle eyelets that have been molded and filled with brass colored inserts, no doubt meant to resemble gold. The handle guard and the pommel at the end of the handle have a darker hint to their metal makeup, creating a high polished shining gray color to come out of the steel. The handle itself is wrapped in black pleather. The pommel is large and rounded steel with a medieval heraldic lion crest, the crest of the warriors of old, silhouetted against a black anodized shield in the center. This coat of arms has run in your family for generations, and you won't let it stop with you.
After the high court advisor hands you the sword, a squire appears to hand you the scabbard. The sheath itself is wooden and covered in black smooth faux leather that is stitched up one side. Secured to the top and bottom of the scabbard are two chrome colored metal brackets, both with some engraved decorations on them. You notice the scabbard is about 1 pound, and as you slide the 2 pound sword into its resting case, you are pleased with this Middle Ages sharpened weapon that you will hopefully never use in battle. You know the Templar Knights will help keep the country and your kingdom safe. Even if you're not a huge fan of the knights, you are now a king, and the king's sword must do what is best for their people.
Medieval Kings Sword Highlights:
- Polished 440 Stainless Steel
- Sharpened Double Edge Blade*
- Blade Length: 26 3/4" (approx.)
- Sword Length: 35 3/4" (approx.)
- Total Length: 40 5/8" (approx.)
- Sword Weight: 2lbs 5oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 3lbs 5.5oz (approx.)
- Rounded Pommel Diameter: 2" (approx.)
- Handle Grip Section: 5 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Handle Length: 9" (approx.)
- Handguard Width: 8" (approx.)
- Rounded Tip Point on Blade
- Black Pleather on Wooden Scabbard
- Large Decorative Metal Brackets on Scabbard
- Straight Cross Guard with Brass Colored Accents
- Medieval Heraldic Lion Crest on Pommel
- Battle Ready King Sword for Role Plays
*Note: This sword does not come razor sharp out of the box. While the blade is sharpened, it is still rather dull, and will need sharpening if being used to slice anything.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org