Wolverine Hand Claws
This claw is inspired by the wolf man himself. With three 9-inch claws reaching out with a 5 3/8-inch blade each, you'll be showing off these fixed blades without even trying. The blades have an anodized black coating on the beveled bottom portion that comes to a razor sharp fine edge. Each of the polished stainless steel claws attach securely to the handle, and has an overhang by where your knuckles sit to give the effect of these sharpened blades protruding right from your fist.
Holding on to this claw weapon won't take any special mutations thanks to the handle design. The claws all connect full tang to a horizontal handle that has sanded black pakkawood attached to each side. This allows you to close your fingers around the smoothed grip and start swinging! The dimensions of the handle roughly 4.5-inch by 1-inch by 0.5-inch. The design of the grip also allows you to disengage your spiked claw weapon at any moment, should you need to reach into your pocket.
With a total weight of only 9.5 ounces, this steel wolverine claw is ideal for cosplays and costumes, provided the convention allows sharpened weapons inside. If not, hang this real-life comic book weapon from your wall in honor of your surly hero. Make sure to pick up two of these claws in case you'll be going out with the team in full gear to fight for mutant rights. You'll need every blade you can get your hand on!
Wolverine Hand Claws Highlights:
- Polished Stainless Steel Blades
- Three Sharpened Claws with Pointed Tips
- Dual Black and Silver Colored Blades
- Black Pakkawood Composite Handle
- Sturdy Single Piece Weapon
- Excellent for Logan Cosplays
- Handle Width: 4 3/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 5 3/8" (approx.)
- Total Length: 9" (approx.)
- Claw Weight: 9.5oz (approx.)
- Sold Individually - Not as a Pair
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com