Hand Forged Xiphos Sword
These full tang sharpened swords are made of an extremely durable manganese steel, which gives the blade a bit more springiness and flexibility while not compromising on strength. The 26 inch long blade has a fine edge from hilt to tip, and the steel has been given an antiquing treatment that makes it look a bit more aged than it really is.
The swordsmith had laser-focused attention when crafting the blade of this Xiphos sword. The curved shape is modeled off of the double-sided weapon of war from the Roman-era, found in at ruin sights or preserved in volcanic ash. This sword measures about 37 inches in total, and has a total weight of about 2 pounds. So it won't be a chore to have this as part of your cosplay, costume, or garb.
To help aid you on your quest, these manganese shortsword comes with a premium leather sheath that has a belt loop and an adjustable shoulder strap. The thick handle can be seen, showing off the wrapped cord around the tang of steel to provide you a more comfortable grip. Why not charge into the fray with a double-sided sword that would make any Spartan commander proud? You can display this weapon on your hip, back, or on the wall for all of your foes to see!
Hand Forged Xiphos Sword Highlights:
- Full Tang Manganese Steel Blade
- Sharpened Double Edge with Pointed Tip
- Forged By Hand with an Antiqued Finish
- Black Leather Cord Wrapped Handle
- Total Length: 37" (approx.)
- Sword Blade Length: 26" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2lb 5oz (approx.)
- Premium Black Genuine Leather Sheath
- Belt Loop and Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Excellent for Any Knight, Squire, or King!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com