Unsharpened Hand-Forged Katana
With the Unsharpened Hand-Forged Katana, you get a fantastic iaito without having to slice your savings account into pieces. The 28" carbon steel blade comes to you unsharpened, but can easily be made razor sharp at your discretion. Perhaps, before you sharpen your carbon steel blade, you might want to practice with your sword and make sure you get a good feel for the 39" sword. Or maybe you want to order two swords, putting one on display while you keep the sharpened one at your bedside. Then, when you hear an assassin in the middle of the night and confront them with your sharpened blade, they will grab the unsharpened one from the display case and be unable to stab you back.
The real ray skin handle and circular tsuba give the hand forged katana an authentic feel and the matte black scabbard makes your iaito easy to carry safely, without fear of damaging yourself or your sword.
Order an unsharpened hand-forged katana today and get a beautiful hand-forged sword that is good for impressing your neighbors...and your enemies.
Unsharpened Hand-Forged Katana Features:
- Approximate Length: 39"
- Approximate Blade Length: 28"
- Approximate Handle Length: 10.75"
- Unsharpened 1045 Carbon Steel Blade
- Real Ray Skin Handle
- Matte Black Wooden Scabbard
- Aesthetic Hamon
- Blackened Steel Alloy 3.25" Tsuba
- Black Cotton Wrapping on Tsuka and Saya
- Includes Cloth Sword Bag
*Sword stand not included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com