Hand-Forged Reverse Blade Katana
This handmade samurai sword is approximately 41 inches in length with a 28.7-inch sharpened carbon steel blade. What makes this sword different, is that the blade is reversed; The sharp edge is on the inward curve of the blade, while the blunt edge is on the outer curve. This weapon was made popular as the fateful katana of an anime character. The sword has a round black zinc alloy tsuba, secured by a copper habaki and fittings. The 11-inch hardwood tsuka has white faux rayskin wrapped with quality black silk. The wooden saya has a simple black lacquered finish with a black silk sageo. A patterned sword bag with tassel ties is included, so your reverse blade weapon isn't damaged by being left out in the elements. Each sword also includes a certificate of authenticity so you can show off the impressive craftsmanship of your one of a kind katana.
This Japanese sword is the perfect weapon for any collector! Not only is it great for self-defense, but it is not made like traditional katanas because of its reverse blade. Be one of the first people to add this sword to your collection; you won't be able to find a sword like this anywhere else!
Hand-Forged Reverse Blade Katana Highlights:
- Approx. Overall Length: 41 inches
- Approx. Blade Length: 28.7 inches
- Blade Tip Length: 1.37 inches
- Approx. Handle Length: 11 inches
- Sharpened 1045 Carbon Steel Inverse Blade
- Round Black Zinc Alloy Tsuba
- Copper Habaki and Fittings
- Black Lacquered Wooden Scabbard
- Black Silk Wrapped White Ray Skin on Hardwood Handle
- Patterned Sword Bag with Tassels
- Certificate of Authenticity
*Sword Stand Not Included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com