Noble Knight Medieval Sword
It is time to set out on a journey on the next part of the map! While you are traveling from village to village with your archer's sword, it may be time to finish the ultimate quest that gets you the Noble Knight Medieval Sword. This shining stainless steel weapon is sharpened on both sides of the blade, and has a intricately decorated scabbard that is fit for a king! Or at least a knight for now!
The tides turn quickly when you are focused on battle, and so don't let your sword be anything to worry about. This almost 40 inch long knight's cutlass is forged with stainless steel that is highly polished along the blade and metal buckle brackets, with no decorations or ridge lines along the fine edge. With a double-sided battle ready sword like this, you'll be marching confidently up to your opponent with a cheeky smile. The blade length itself is 27 1/4-inches long with a pointed tip and some serious cutting power. Good thing there is a twisted metal cross bar hand guard that keeps your fingers from accidently sliding up the handle to their doom!
At 2 pounds 9.5 ounces, this knightly weapon will not take an army to lift and swing around during light combat demonstrations. With a full length of about 36 inches, this fighting sword looks heavier than it actual is. If it is a time of peace, or time for you to wait your turn before sparring, this sword comes with a convenient and elegant carrying strap. The brackets along the top and bottom of the scabbard protect the brown pleather cover over the wooden case, and there are over 4 feet of adjustable black pleather strap for you to place as you see fit along your costume or suite of armor. The stitched scabbard cover is well crafted and makes this sword a cut above the rest. Protecting the crown will be easier when you have a solid protective cover over your weapon of war.
You can rest your hands on the brown pleather textured twist handle, and you can show off the double wolf head pommel that mimics the journeys that you have already completed. The wolves are growling and showing their teeth, so that you can keep a stoic face under your chain mail helmet. With a total weight of 3 pounds 10 ounces, this replica of a monster hunter's sword is a great way to exalt yourself from the serfs to the knight's table. Maybe it's round, maybe it's square, but as long as you are armed with this sword, you'll have a seat there!
Noble Knight Medieval Sword Highlights:
- High Polished Stainless Steel
- Sharpened Dual Edge Blade
- Twisted Metal Cross Bar
- Textured Brown Pleather Covered Handle
- Sword Length: 36" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 27 1/4" (approx.)
- Total Length: 39 7/8" (approx.)
- Sword Weight: 2lbs 9.5oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 3lbs 10oz (approx.)
- Handle Length: 6 5/8" (approx.)
- Steel Cross Bar Width: 9 1/4" (approx.)
- Metal Buckles and Multiple Sizing Holes
- Over 4 Feet of Adjustable Black Pleather Strap
- Brown Pleather Stitched Over Wooden Scabbard
- Polished Decorative Metal Brackets on Sheath
- 2" Two-Wolf Head Pommel
- Excellent Replica for Hunting Monsters
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org